Version: May 24, 2018
Via http://www.netherlandscompanyformation.com (further: the website) personal data are collected and cookies are placed. Privacy is of great importance to Tax Advice B.V.. We therefore comply with the privacy law. This means that your data is safe with us and that we always use it properly. How we exactly do this, and what personal data we collect from you for which purposes, you can read below.
Use of personal data
When using our website we obtain certain information from you. That may be personal data. We only keep and use the personal data that you provide directly, within the framework of the service you request (for example via the contact form), or of which it is clear that they are provided to us to process. We will not use your personal data for other purposes, unless you have given permission in advance for this or we may or must do so on the basis of the law or the agreement.
In order to provide you with the best possible service, it is necessary that Tax Advice B.V. stores your personal data in certain cases. Tax Advice B.V. uses your personal data for:
- providing access to our website and the security thereof;
- contacting you if you request it;
- providing our account environment;
- the providing of our services, associated agreements and transactions;
- sending the newsletter if you have registered for it.
- if necessary, the identification of unlawful behavior with regard to Tax Advice B.V., its relations and its employees;
- Using cookies:
- making use of the functionalities on our website;
- obtaining insight into the use of our website;
With the contact form you can ask us questions or make requests. You must enter your name, telephone number, e-mail address and message. We keep these until we contact you and have answered your question.
For certain parts of our website you must first register. You must then enter information about yourself and choose a username. We create an account on which you can log in with that username and a password of your choice. We keep this information so that you do not have to re-enter it every time and so that we can approach you more easily if necessary for the execution of the agreement. We keep this information as long as your account exists. You can adjust information via your account whenever you want.
We process your name, gender and e-mail address for sending the newsletter. We will only send you these newsletters if you have given us permission to do so. We will retain the data we process for this purpose until you have unsubscribed from the newsletter or a maximum of one year after we have sent you a newsletter for the last time.
We offer various forms of service. A general overview of these forms, the data we process for this and the storage periods that we use can be found below. Please note: there may be deviations from this privacy and cookie statement, as separate agreements can be made about this with you. You can contact us with concrete questions about this.
To process your declarations, we process your name and address details, contact details, salary details, company details, VAT number, citizen service number and all other financially relevant information. We do this in implementation of the agreement that we have concluded with you. In principle, we will retain this data for up to 7 years after you are no longer our client, unless we need this data for longer in the context of an ongoing legal procedure or we have made deviating arrangements with you.
We offer a variety of topics and matters that we can advise you on. The information we receive from you can therefore vary greatly. We process the data we receive from you for this purpose only for the purpose of providing good legal advice, and in principle retain this data for up to 7 years after you are no longer a customer of us. This, unless we need this data for longer in the context of an ongoing legal procedure or if we have made deviating arrangements with you.
We can also take care of your administration, such as the salary administration for your staff. We process the data we receive from you for this purpose only for the purpose of taking care of your administration, and in principle delete this data after you are no longer a customer of us. With regard to the data that we process in this context, we are usually designated as a processor, and for this we will also conclude a processor agreement with you.
Confidentiality & provision to third parties
We deal confidentially with your personal data. We do not provide the personal data we collect to third parties for direct marketing purposes of these parties. We will only transfer your personal data to other companies or institutions if this is necessary for the execution of the agreement (such as the Tax Authorities), if we have received permission from you or we are legally obliged to do so.
For the benefit of our services we work together with:
- External ICT service providers;
- The supplier of our administration tool and our administration office;
- The parties that supply cookies, see below.
We have entered into a processor agreement with these companies to ensure that they handle your data carefully.
Cookies are used on this website to make the various functionalities on this website possible and to gain insight into the visitor behavior on our website. Cookies are small information files that can automatically be stored on or read from your device when you visit a website (including a PC, tablet or smartphone). This is done via the web browser on the device. The information that a cookie obtains about your use of the website can be transferred to secure servers of Tax Advice B.V. or those of a third party.
Cookies are used on our website to:
- enable functionalities of the website and to protect the website (technical or functional cookies);
- analyze the use of the website and, on that basis, improve the website (analytical cookies);
- to make it possible to share our website via social media (social media cookies).
Technical or functional cookies
The main purpose of cookies is to save you time and effort. For example, if you customize a web page to suit your personal preferences or if you are navigating in a website, cookies will remember the chosen settings and preferences for future use. When you visit the website again later, the previously entered data can be retrieved by the cookies, so that you can easily use the possibilities of the website as you have previously set. We use the following technical cookies:
- When you leave a comment on our site, you can indicate whether we can store your name, your e-mail address and website in a cookie. We do this for your convenience so that you do not need to re-enter this information for a new response. These cookies are valid for one year.
- If you have an account and log in to this site, we store a temporary cookie to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain any personal data and is discarded as soon as you close your browser.
- As soon as you log in, we will save some cookies in connection with your login information and screen display options. Login cookies are valid for 2 days and cookies for screen display options 1 year. If you select “Remember me”, your login will be saved for 2 weeks. Once you log out of your account, login cookies are removed.
- When you change or publish a message, an additional cookie is stored by your browser. This cookie does not contain personal data and only contains the post ID of the article that you have edited. This cookie expired after a day.
Switching cookies on and off
You can set your browser to accept cookies only when you agree. For more information, see the manual for your web browser. Note: many websites do not work optimally if the cookies are disabled.
Most cookies have an expiration date. This means that they automatically expire after a certain period of time and no longer register data from your site visit. You can also choose to manually delete the cookies before the expiry date has expired. For more information about this, you can consult the manual of your browser.
Tax Advice B.V. uses careful security procedures for the protection of the processed data, among other things to prevent unauthorized unintentional access to these data. This way we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to your data and that access to your personal data is protected. We use at least a TLS connection for this.
Links to other third-party websites
Your legal rights
If you have questions or want to know what personal information we have about you, you can always contact us. You can do this by contacting us via the contact form, sending us an e-mail via firstname.lastname@example.org, or by calling us by telephone on 020-2610926 on Monday through Friday between 9.00 am and 17:00.
You have the following rights:
- receive an explanation of what personal data we have and what we do with it;
- insight into the exact personal data we have;
- to have errors corrected;
- the removal of outdated personal data;
- withdrawing permission;
- object to a specific use;
- transferability of data.
Please note that you always clearly state who you are, so that we can be sure that we do not modify or delete data from the wrong person.
Changes to this privacy and cookie statement
We reserve the right to amend this privacy and cookie statement. Changes will be published on our website. It is therefore advisable to consult this statement regularly so that you are aware of any changes.
To file a complaint
Of course, we are happy to help you if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. Under the privacy legislation you also have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority against our processing of your personal data. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this.
If you have any questions, or want to know what information we keep about you, please contact us using the contact details below:
Tax Advice B.V.
1016 EA Amsterdam