A well established bookkeeping and payroll forms the basis of a good performing business. Also, certain statutory and regulatory requirements for the purpose of external stakeholders such as the IRS should be met. Every type of business requires its own approach, which normally means that the level of detail increases as the company becomes more complex.
We can help you with a wide range of bookkeeping and payroll services:
• Partial or complete setup, performing and / or review of your bookkeeping.
• Production of financial statements (also interim).
• Payroll (providing the pay slips, annual statements, reporting, journal entries and payment orders, tracking applicable CAO’s (collective employment agreements), holidays, filing payroll tax returns electronically, etc.);
• Screening of your administration for the purpose of its more efficient and effective functioning.
• Tax return completions (see section corporate tax services)
• Guidance to starters
Please feel free to contact us to discuss your situation and how we can be of help.